New rates for the Winter Season for boat slips, from November 1st 2018 to April 30th 2019
• Dockage for 40ft slips are $2.50 per foot
• Catamaran slips are $3.00 per foot
• T-Heads (End docks) are $3.50 per foot.
Prices do not include taxes
• Electricity: $0.65 cents per KWH
• City water: $0.35 cents per Gallon
– Washers: $1.50
– Dryers: $1.00
• Free WiFi available
• Shower Facilities
We offer both gas and diesel
Our operating hours are 9am to 5pm, 7 days a week with extended summer hours to be announced.
With several non-stop flights daily from major cities in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, and Europe; Palm Cay is easily accessible from anywhere in the world.
Flying from South Florida? The flight from Miami is just a short 30 minutes.
Prefer taking a more scenic route? Reaching Palm Cay by boat is easy – we’re only 180 miles away from Miami and 200 miles from West Palm Beach. Palm Cay is the launching pad to every boater’s paradise – the 700 Islands. With Harbor Island only 60 miles away, the Exumas 29 miles away, and Nassau Harbor just a quick 10 mile trip; it’s possible to experience all that the beautiful Bahamas have to offer while staying at Palm Cay.
Upon your arrival at Nassau International Airport, a 35 minute drive gets you to Palm Cay.
Want to experience the excitement and nightlife that Downtown Nassau has to offer? It’s possible with just a short 15 minute drive by car.
Palm Cay Marina has officially become the third BASRA (Bahamas Air Sea Rescue Association) outpost in New Providence, and the only station on the southeastern side of the island. BASRA is critically important to rescue efforts across the Bahamas.
The Palm Cay outpost will be the closest one to Exuma.
Within 1 mile of Palm Cay:
• Palm Cay Beach Club and Restaurant
• Dockside Cafe
• Liquor Store
• Domino’s Pizza (Sea Grapes Shopping Centre)
• Marco’s Pizza (Prince Charles Drive)
Within 7-10 miles of Palm Cay:
• Seafront Sushi
• Cafe Matisse
• The Poop Deck, East Bay (restaurant)
• The Cricket Club (pub restaurant)
• Fish Fry (beach front bars and food), Arawak Cay
• Fresh Market
• East Villa Restaurant (Chinese)
• Yamaha Dealer
• Mercury Dealer
Our Charter services are run by the internationally established NavTours
• Boat cleaning (top sides & bottom)
• Yacht provisioning
• Servicing of mechanical systems
• Courtesy Car (once per visit)
• Charter bookings
• Ground transportation
• Annual boat registration
• Captain services
** The scope of services listed above and associated fees are subject to change.
Palm Cay Marina has rental cars available to book in advance during your visit. The cost is $80.00 a day.
• Palm Cay incorporates a world class Members Club. We offer access to the Club for our boaters on payment of a resort fee. Please speak with our Dockmaster who will factor the cost of this into your visit.
• The Fitness Centre is also available to our boaters for a fee.
GET YOUR BROCHURE NOW
Join our Ocean Loving Community | CALL TOLL FREE: 1 (855) 223 8318
Marina Office : 1 (242) 676 8554 | Sales Office : 1 (242) 676 8552 | Toll Free: 1 (855) 223 8318